Friday, August 5, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Well we are ending week 2 and so far it's been a great year! A very busy year preparing curriculum and lesson plans for first grade, but a great year so far. I love my kiddos and my school is great. It's only 10 minutes away from my house so it's fabulous!

I'm gonna add a few pictures of some of the things I'm working on for organization for this year, it's still a work in progress but I wanted to share something before I forgot again & ran out of time.
This is a picture of my table (desk group) boxes in progress. Today I put stickers on pencils that match the color of the group in hopes that it will stop students from having the excuse "I don't have a pencil" I've also included reading sticks, in hopes that the students will start using their finger or pointer stick to help them keep their "eye" on the word. It seems like they didn't learn this in kinder and it's really been a struggle when we are reading with staying with us & following along.

:-( I have more pictures I wanted to share but the silly computer isn't reading my card :-( so I can't share them right now I guess.

And I need to go read how to upload a document so I can share those...we shall see...

Have a good day all

No comments:

Post a Comment