Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blog Name Changes...

The change may be very subtle, however I am working on my classroom website for next year, and I'm thinking that I'd like to have everything through blogger/google instead of using a separate site.

So I really like the name Mrs. Hall's Fabulous Firsts for my classroom website so I've adjusted this one to be Mrs. Hall's Fabulous Finds since most of what I post here are awesome resources that I've found and want to share. Or things that I feel could benefit you that I've done in my classroom. And I actually went with "Mrs. Hall's Fantastic Firsts" for my classroom website/blog just a tiny twist on what this site used to be. I'm hoping that by starting now I can have it up and running by next school year which really isn't that far away...yikes...only 20 more days for us until the end of the year. That's a lot of end of the year testing and evaluation :-) Better get back to it :-)

Hope you enjoy and that this didn't confuse or cause anyone any problems :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment