Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Edit - I found a great new blog tonight...

So, I had a question...I had found a post with a whole lot of organization and center ideas and now I can't find it again :''(

I'd checked Clutter-free Classroom & Ladybugs Teacher Files two of my all time favorite blogs!

I had found this post the other day and wasn't able to print it, and when I went back to blogger today to print things out I couldn't find it again...so I was rather sad and frustrated. Well I guess the other day when  I was on Pinterest I had found her blog and forgot to follow her...yes I pinned her post and forgot to follow :-/ so today when I was searching blogger I couldn't find it...

Well that which was lost has now been found and if you are looking to revamp your classroom organization or centers Mrs. Clapp over at Serenade to Second Grade has some great ideas in this post!

Thank you Pinterest for helping me discover great new ideas, and thank you Lord for helping me remember where I found it!

2 comments:

  1. It can be so frustrating when you can't find something that you know is out there! Been there...done that. :-) I'm your newest follower.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete