Monday, February 20, 2012

Mrs. Hall he took my eraser...

But Mrs. Hall she did it first....

I've about had all I can take of the tattling! It seems to be getting worse instead of better.

I introduced Tommy the Tattling Turtle at the beginning of the year however it seems that we need to revisit him. I've made a cute poster that I modified from one I found from Really Good Stuff originally (I already had the turtle so I didn't want to buy the whole kit) and then from a blog post over on Teaching Blog Addict

Here is my version: (still trying to figure out how to get pictures and links up here without taking an hour and a half to get it saved in the right format and on here :-/ here's hoping it worked, the google docs version doesn't have the weird white part sorry maybe I'll fix it later but it's my lunch time and I need to go eat before the kiddos come back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment