Thursday, June 30, 2011

BUSY BUSY SUMMER!

I am so so happy, but so busy! I logged on and my google reader has over 500 posts I need to read...

Well why am I so busy you may wonder, we got the keys to our house on Saturday :-) and started moving in immediately. So I've been busy moving in and unpacking and moving in! I don't have internet at my house so currently I'm at my mom's house so I have a few minutes but I do need to get back to my house soon!

I hope to post pictures of my house soon, however I don't have a working camera right now so they are all on my phone...and blogging from my phone is kinda a pain. Well I just thought I'd share the happy news with all of my friends in blogger land :-)

Also on a separate note....I START SCHOOL IN 19 DAYS....where has my summer gone?!? I have got to get my classroom set up! And get ready for the year! Well I doubt I'll be on much next week either because we're going on vacation...anyway love y'all have a great rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment