Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Stepping Out

Well I'm just stepping out into the blogging world with my own classroom blog. I plan to use this as a place to catalog and share the wonderful things I find in this wonderful blogging world I've come to love. I spend way too much of my time here. I must choose what I'm going to implement this coming year and get started.

We start school on the 20th of July at my new school and I am very excited to get all of this underway! I feel like there are so many great ideas out there that I don't know where to start on my own...just figuring out how to design this thing seems a bit over my head. Here's hoping I can figure out how to get plugged in to all this and get started on my own.

Have a good evening all!

1 comment:

  1. I will follow you- good luck. I am just getting started too! Come follow me as well and we can help each other!
    Heather
    Kinder By Golly

    ReplyDelete