Monday, June 13, 2011

Sharing again...

Well I haven't had time to go through my files yet and see if I have anything really worth sharing :-/ I see all the fabulous resources everyone puts out here in blog land and get inspired, however don't know that I really have much to share yet.

When it comes to joining a linky party I don't have many pictures to share, my camera broke midway through the year, and at the time I didn't really know how to be intentional about taking some of the pictures that I could be sharing right now. However I'm learning, and right now I only have 2 followers, once I start actually actively contributing to this wonderful blogger land I'll hopefully gain more.

However for the two of you, in case you don't already follow Mrs. Lemons she is hosting a fabulous T-shirt Giveaway


Here's sharing with my fingers crossed, while mine would say 1st Grade rocks...I still love them!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your comment about only having 2 followers over at Mrs. Lemon's second grade site. It's really slow going I think until you hit that 100. It has been for me anyhow. So I thought I'd give you a little encouragement and be your third follower. You can follow me at www.freedominfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won! Email me at lemons.amy@gmail.com so I can get your info!

    ReplyDelete