Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Moose" Binders

Well in my blog stalking tonight, I found an idea I have been hoping to implement over at Primary Perspective called "Moose" Binders. There is a website with a lot of acronyms, however my school has a very unique mascot...it's a gecko :-)
So I'm trying to come up with an acronym that will work, I have a couple ideas but I'd love some feedback. Also if anyone does use a binder similar to the "Moose" style I'd love any tips you can offer!

Here are my two ideas so far, I don't really like either of them completely but I'm drawing a blank as to what I can do better.

Getting
Everything
Complete &
Kept
Organized

Goals
Each
Child
Keeps
Organized

I'm hoping to create a binder similar to what Mrs. Perry did over on her blog, I hope she doesn't mind me sharing a couple of the thumbnails here...

No comments:

Post a Comment